About the OutCenter
The OutCenter is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charitable organization governed by a board of LGBTQ+ community members and allies. Our mission is to provide LGBTQ+ people and their families with the services and support they need to feel safe and comfortable in their communities, while also working with local and state-wide groups to establish respect and understanding of LGBTQ+ people and bring equality home to Southwest Michigan (Berrien, Cass and Van Buren Counties).
Hours of Operation
Our physical location is closed however, our drop-in center is offering a virtual presence:
To join remotely:
- Download the Google Hangouts Meet app on your phone or computer.
- Then go to the OutCenter website calendar page.
- Select “See more details” under the program session scheduled.
- Next to “Joining info” select the “https” link and you will be added to the session.
- Or without video, simply dial the following number and enter the following PIN and # listed for that session.
NOTE: OutCenter’s Google Hangouts and Meet App are HIPAA Compliant.
Currently by appointment only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a virtual office visit.