We need you
to help them.
When your company sponsors OutCenter Southwest Michigan you are investing in a richer diversity of talent and community that impacts LGBTQ+ employers, employees, and families. And this means an improvement in the quality of life for everyone including you, your family, and your employees and their families. Research shows that when community areas and employees represent the rich diversity of our human community we see:
- Growth in consumer markets through increased tourism and population growth
- Increased support from state and regional governments
- More inclusive communities through:
- Improved mental and physical health
- Decreased stressors regarding discrimination and safety
- Improved quality of life for employees and their families This means a better brand and better bottom line.
We remain committed to our work – even in our new landscape. We strive to create an inclusive and rich diversity across our area, where LGBTQ+ are included and contributing members of the economy and so much more:
- 1st Inclusive Nondiscrimination Ordinance in the area (March 2019, Seat of Berrien County – Saint Joseph)
- 422 inclusive and equitable policies & practices promoted, modified, enacted in 2020
- 11,454 youth of all identities in elementary through college age students were positively impacted from our work with schools in 2020
- 282 family members & school staff received assistance, saving lives and relationships, in 2020
- 76 partner organizations were organized to provide more robust and equitable responses to the needs of youth in 2020
Let the world know that your company cares. Please sponsor us now.
Secure donation processing through Bloomerang. Note: “Other” amount is a donation.